Interview with Dutch KARD fan Timmie


A few years back, K-pop group KARD came to the Netherlands to give a concert in Rotterdam. I was there and even did the hi-touch. It was the best! So when I recently came acros a Dutch KRD fan, I decided to ask him some questions.

Why did you fall in love with Kpop?
I became interested in K-pop in 2012 when I searched on Youtube and saw as a recommedation BoA (Only One dance version). I immediately was interested to know more about this genreAfter that my love for K-pop grew and I started to listen to many kinds of Artists like BTS and Gugudan. I love K-pop because its different than the music industry of the United States or other countries because of the hybride style they use in music, singing and rapping.

Why do you like KARD?
I like KARD because they are different and have different types of music and style they create in their songs and they are a co-ed groups. Most of the K-pop industry is based on boys group and girls group but since this is co-ed group why not show their truth to music with both of the genres. Overall why I like KARD so much is because they are a co-ed group and have lots of different genres and diversity for the make of music, singing and rapping and you don't see a co-ed Group a lot in the K-pop industry.



What is your favorite KARD song?
They all stand true to music which is difficult to choose a favourite but If I have to choose a favorite song track of them that will be Don't Recall which I really love the message behind the song and they also brought a Hidden version of it which is completly English and the regular version of Don't Recall and I also loved their Third Mini Album main track song RIDE ON THE WIND which they also won the Asia Artist Award 2018 New Wave Category.

What do you think about Kpop becoming more popular worldwide?
I really hope in the future that if we can have more concerts and small private concerts which you can choose that most of the K-pop fans are willing to go watch a artist performing, singing and rapping to make it more worldwide bigger and also more interviews in The Netherlands for broadcasting it on the NPO which shows the correct way of what the K-pop industry of the Artists and groups with a International audience stands for with true FACTS instead of fake news or incorrect information about this beautiful Music Genre industry.

Een reactie posten

0 Reacties