Limited Edition VANS & KAKAO TALK Collection

What would be better than two of my favorites working together to create an amazing limited edition collection? Nothing! I was happy as a child when Vans and Kakao Talk dropped this limited edition collection and of course I had to buy a pair.

Vans did not only work together with Kakao Talk, but also with Korean artist Hyunye. For this collection she re-designed the famous Kakao Friends ons the sneakers.




RYAN

First up: RYAN! This is also the pair that I got. Ryan is not my favorite character, however this pair was the cutest (in my opinion), so I just had to have it. The little Ryan flowers on the side, the amazing blue colour and of course the huge Ryan on the tongue. AANDD, fun fact? On the inside of the tongue, you see the backside of Ryans head! 

--



APEACH

So Apeach is my favourite character, but the shoes I don't really like. The doodles on the whole sneaker are amazing and I think it is funny they picked the butt for the tongue, hehe.

--



CON

The slip on sneaker of this collection is featuring Con! The little crocodile who is always with Muzi and is always cool. Absolutely love how they made the skateboard 'story' on the bottom of the shoe.

--


KAKAO FRIENDS

If you are fan of all Kakao friends and you simply cannot pick a favorite pair? These high Vans must do it for you! The sneaker features all friends in the special Hyunye design.

--


KIDS SNEAKERS

The kids collection only features Ryan. Of course my absolute favourite blue version and a slip on Ryan version in orange.

--

The collection is from 2019 and the prices were higher than the regular collections. I am really excited everytime again to wear my cute sneakers <3 

Een reactie posten

7 Reacties

  1. Leuke schoenen maar hier in huis zullen ze niet snel gedragen worden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een schattige collectie! Stuk voor stuk unieke ontwerpen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Het is niet echt mijn ding, maar ze zien er wel echt super schattig uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. erg leuk zeg!! die kleurtjes en tekeningen maken het enorm leuk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik vind ze prachtig! Vooral die blauwe met die lieflijke bloemetjes erop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mieke | Miek's Mind15 september 2020 om 02:20

    wat een vrolijke printjes. ik houd niet van Vans, maar ziet er wel leuk uit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Groot fan van Vans!! Zeker ook voor de kinderen. Elk jaar hebben ze wel weer een leuke collectie. Dit jaar is het met de Simpsons

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen